Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Slingerland Marching Snare

I wasn't sure whether to start a new thread or to just tag it onto my other one, but I would like to consider adding a 14-15"(preferably 15") Parade snare drum in Light Blue Pearl wrap. I am trying locate a tom to bridge the gap between my 13" and 16" toms and thought that this might be a cool way to do it. I play open handed so the snares option might allow me to get some nice fat beats to contrast my RK snare. I would prefer a Chicago era considering that it would be the same as my kit, but would consider others. I would like it to be mahogany/poplar/mahogany to match my kit in tone. My ideal candidate would be a 12x15" Chicago era snare with 16 lugs instead of 8....but I can't imagine how hard that might be to find, haha.

If you happen to see one floating around feel free to PM me as well.

Thank you!

....lovin' that vintage sound
Posted on 14 years ago

Has anyone on here seen one of these in light blue pearl? Just curious to see how hard this might be to locate.

Posted on 14 years ago

I will now consider any color 15" Slingerland parade snares. I just want it to look right with the kit and sound right. I would like it to be mahogany/poplar/mogany and dual tension. I like the older models with the American Eagle logo. Silver sparkle with a blue center stripe might also look good. IDK...let me know if you have one for grabs and we can go from there;)

Thanks!

Posted on 14 years ago

I've got a gold sparkle with wood hoops from the 60s. It's a 15 incher in very good condition. There are pics in the for sale or trade threads.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here