Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.65762%

Slingerland Ludwig Zildjian catch on ebay

Hey!!!

Lookie at what I just got! I don't want it all, but it was such a great deal. If any of you are looking for any of this, let me know. I wanted a couple of the stands. I got a kit and cymbals and a snare. Go figure. Man, I LOVE my wife.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220362098978

Posted on 15 years ago

Congrats mcjnic... I bid up as far as I could on that one... I was really looking for only the drums, maybe we can work something out ... PM me if you want to..... thanks, Kevins

Kevin
Posted on 15 years ago

I like the felt strip on the one small tom.

Even though there is already a tone control!

Bopworks Hickory Jazz Drumsticks
http://www.youtube.com/user/mgimino
Posted on 15 years ago

I'm actually looking forward to getting that tone control. I've got the pants to match!

Posted on 15 years ago

From MichaelSJ

I like the felt strip on the one small tom.Even though there is already a tone control!

That's on the snare !!! I have never seen a snare muted that way before !!

Posted on 15 years ago

Sweet kit

1--what are gonna do with the cymbals?

2-- Is that the last (usa made) badge for slingerland? 70's thru 80's era?

CHEERS

Posted on 15 years ago

Hey,

I'm not sure where these drums hit. I can't tell right off hand if it's the football shape. On first glance, it looks like they may be about 77ish. There is some gray area. On one part of the listing the seller says they are 5 plies. When asked, he says there are re-rings. I'm not sure what to think. If there are rings, he may have miscounted the plies. So, when they arrive, I'll look them over and get a better idea. Same with the cymbals. If these look ok, I'm gonna sell them. There are already a couple of members asking.

I purchased the Ludwig shells from another member here and stumbled on this. So, in one weekend, I got two kits. I wasn't looking for a kit. I'll be selling this Slingerland and some 6 ply Ludwig shells...and some snares and some other cymbal stands.......really didn't plan this out. I'll take some pics and put them in the For Sale area. I've got a Sonor snare and a Yamaha snare...amongst other things.

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]It's the football one. 357xxx puts it at around '76-ish.

I guess that guy really didn't like snare "ring", eh ? :confused:[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here