Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

Slingerland L-arm

Hi guys,

Looking for a cymbal l-arm to mount on my Slingerland bass drum. I already have the mount. Prefer an l-arm that is height adjustable.

Thanks,

James

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin
Posted on 13 years ago

James this one's on ebay, no it's not cheap, but these are really hard to find! here's the link! http://cgi.ebay.com/60s-SLINGERLAND-CHROME-CYMBAL-L-ARM-COLLECTORS-GRADE-/150510229747?pt=Vintgae_Drums_Percussion&hash=item230b1bd8f3

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 13 years ago

Thanks vintagemore - you weren't kidding about them not being cheap, were you? :) Hoping someone here might have one a bit cheaper (even if its less than perfect condition).

Thanks again!

James

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin
Posted on 13 years ago

Hey James,Let me check i my have one its a copy 60s M.I.J.[L-arm and top tube] but the tilter would be a slingerland...25.00 Shipped...Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

Hey Mikey - I think I may have found one, but i'll contact you if I end up needing one in the end. Thanks!

James

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here