Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Slingerland l-arm bracket quick question.?

Should the stamped Slingerland on the shell bracket face toward the player or away from the player when bolted on the bass drum?

I got one facing each way right now and the drum is apart to put a badge on it so if there is a right way now is an easy time change one.

Thanks in advance!

Not a Guru... just interested..
Posted on 16 years ago

I just turned a tom mount around on a Slingerland bass drum, so that the "ugly" side of the post is facing me instead of the audience.....I think it depends on what works best for you. Just my two cents.

Posted on 16 years ago

My 1970 kit came with the logo facing the audience side, just like the head logo. They don't face the drummer because they (the manufacterer) has sold you already. They want their name out there to prospective buyers who might walk up. That's my theory anyway.

Posted on 16 years ago

Quoted post

Should the stamped Slingerland on the shell bracket face toward the player or away from the player when bolted on the bass drum?I got one facing each way right now and the drum is apart to put a badge on it so if there is a right way now is an easy time change one.Thanks in advance!

This is the way it was, whwn it left the factory back in ?73.[Attachment: 2930]

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here