Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

slingerland kit

found this site yesterday will post pictures of my slingerland drums and sizes later, i bought these drums new about 37 years ago, I think it's a jazz kit the bass is small it includes bass/ to tom tom that mount on base 1 kettle drum also zeljan cymbals that i bought at same time 2 high hats 1 20 and 22 inch i think. bought the slingerland snare with the kit it's crome with no shell inside i know shells on drums are maple, there is a P stamped on shells dose that mean anything.

Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]If it's an 18" bass drum, that's a very valuable kit. The stamp "P", I believe, stood for "pearl"...meaning the shell was intended to be wrapped as opposed to painted or stained (back in the day all wraps were referred to as "pearl").

Welcome to the Forum. Tons of Slingerland fans here (including me - here's my 'baby' attached ...a '64 Stage Band kit).

Can't wait to see some pics. Those cymbals are likely worth something, too.[/COLOR]

1 attachments
www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here