Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Slingerland info need help

Im lookin for some info about a set of slingerland drums my dad ordered im thinking from the early 70's......id like to know where i can go to date the drums such as a website or something...i think he specail ordered these because of the big bass drum the deminsions of the drums are 28x14, 13 inch mounted tom , 16x16 floor...and also it has a 14 inch snare along with it...im positive these drums was not a put together kit cause my dad bought them brand new like this and he also said he had to wait a few months to get them , they all have close to the same serial numbers on them i have a picture below for someone to look at the drums......id just like to know where i can get some info about this kit on the age and any idea what they might be worth i would never sell these regardless what they are worth..and i would like to buy a 18x16 floor to match this kit.....im using one from one of my ludwig kits as of now and its black and my slingerlands are white haha.....thanks for anyones help

1 attachments
Posted on 18 years ago

That is one huge bass drum! You can visit the main web site at any time by the link on the bottom of every page. Vintage Drum Guide

You will find the information you need, but I think you pretty much have the date nailed down by your dad ordering the kit.

We have a badge section that will get you closer based on the exact badge you.

Click Here and follow through to the article about Slingerland badges.

David

Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here