Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Slingerland Hi Hat

I've got three different Slingerland hi hats but just the base section, all missing the pull rods and upper tube. Can anyone educate me as to the correct pull rods for each different model and any other missing linkages or parts? As you can see from the pictures, I have various pull rods available but would like to see what is supposed to go in there.

I looked up the Catalogs and I've got one 804 Flat Based, a Magnum model and one other one I'm not sure of.... Slingerland didn't seem to post detailed parts catalogs like Rogers did, so if anyone has a picture of the internal mechanism of any of these stands, I'd be much obliged.

By the way, I do have the leather straps... just took them off for cleaning.

Thx,

Peter

3 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=31451&page=2

Pete this is a old thread where I had q's about my stand (like your 3rd pic). Some pics of the bottom half internals on pg 2. My questions were related to how a few things worked and adjusted. So might not be everything you need to know. The upper rod screws into the lower but is not shown. upper tube and clutch not shown either. I can take some new pics if you need them. I didn't know how to just attach pics saved in my CP here or if you even can? So had to tag the thread.

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 9 years ago

Hi Glenn,

Yep, that old thread answers everything... turns out I don't have the correct pull rod and seeing as the base isn't in that great shape anyway, I'll just put it on the pile of repairs to be addressed at some future date.

Thanks,

Peter

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here