Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

Slingerland Floor Tom

Hi guys,

Finally got a chance to clean up the late 60's Slingy floor tom ("chocolate milk" interior) I picked up a few weeks ago off ebay. All I really needed to do was give it a good cleaning and polishing with some Novus. Just wanted to share a few pics. First pic shows the wrap before cleaning. Enjoy!

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin
Posted on 14 years ago

James, man that is now one sweet looking floor tom there!!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Looks great man !!

Did you use just 2 or a combination of the Novus?

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

thanks guys :)

Kevin I used a combo of the Novus products. First used number 1 and then used number 2. Not sure if this is the correct order, but I've found that I prefer the final results more when I use this order..cool.

James

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin
Posted on 14 years ago

From james

thanks guys :) Kevin I used a combo of the Novus products. First used number 1 and then used number 2. Not sure if this is the correct order, but I've found that I prefer the final results more when I use this order..cool. James

Thanks James.

It sure did turn out nicely !!

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here