Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Slingerland floor tom brackets

Hi, i'm looking to put legs on my 14"x14" floor tom. The original holes for the brackets for the legs are filled and from what i measured, the screw centers are 60 mm (2.4") apart. So far i haven't been able to locate any brackets with that spacing: can anybody help me out on this one? They may be original or whatever model that fits (i'm no vintage original state freak). Thanks.

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]You can usually find original vintage ones on eFlay...but be forwarned, they are sought-after. Will run about $20-35/ea.

Alternately....if you CAN...obviously, it's best to maintain the original holes and find a part which fits them.

drummaker.com sells several tom mount and leg mount brackets, and they list the spacings under the item description. Check that out for starters.

Sorry, I dunno of any parts places in Europe...but I am sure there are a bunch of them. Do a seacrh for drum parts/drum hardware (?)[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here