Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Slingerland flat base cymbal stand

Hi,

As the title says....Im Looking for a Slingerland flat base cymbal stand, one of the earlier 60s versions would be great. Not after a mint one or a bits and pieces one.

Gregg.

Posted on 14 years ago

what do you mean flat base.... I have 2 of them (original ) they have the legs and that goofy washer that you have to hold down to let the legs out...

Z

"A Majority , many times is a group of Highly motivated snails; If a thousand people say something foolish, it's still foolish. Truth is never dependent upon consensus of opinion. "
Posted on 14 years ago

Sorry I should have put a picture in, like this one.

It has a big wingnut under the bottom of the legs.

Gregg.

Posted on 14 years ago

that looks like what I got..... I will get some pics over the weekend

Z

"A Majority , many times is a group of Highly motivated snails; If a thousand people say something foolish, it's still foolish. Truth is never dependent upon consensus of opinion. "
Posted on 14 years ago

From Gregg

Sorry I should have put a picture in, like this one.It has a big wingnut under the bottom of the legs.Gregg.

If you deal does not work out i have the 60s slingerland cymbals that you are looking for..Just P.M. me--Thanks mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

Hey Thats fine.... If Mikey has it for sale then it would be better to buy from him..... I may want to use mine as part of a trade for the Gretsch Drum I am restoring..... Plus it seems Mikey has bought and sold a TON here.... I have not.

Z

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here