Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.05637%

Slingerland Deluxe Student Snare for sale.

First off, I want to thank Dr. Wenk as well as all the knowledgeable members for this very informative site, without which I would not be able to provide as much information on a Slingerland snare we have available.

Second, I'm applying that information toward a Slingerland Deluxe Student Model snare, circa 1967-68, we will have available for sale on eBay. I don't have an Item # available as it is only scheduled to go on tomorrow night at 9:30p CST. After that time it will be available at our eBay store, Extra Cash Online.

Again, thank you. Whenever we have any more vintage drum pieces available, I will use this site as a source of research and notification of what we have.

-Lee

Posted on 16 years ago

[COLOR=Navy]Lee:

You are very kind - thank you. For my small part, contributing here is a pleasure, but a word now and then is a nice thing, to any of us. David's creation and nurturing of this site is extraordinary. Best of luck with your sales, I'll be sure to look for them.

DrCJW[/COLOR]

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here