Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.85804%

slingerland 9 piece

jupiter is the best i can come up with, anyone have a better idea what drums these are?

2 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

Somehow, when you uploaded the pics you uploaded 'em as attached images. You wanted to make them attached thumbnails (that way we can view them larger than what shows on the thread). Try uploading again; if you have problems, PM Webmaster.

As it is now, that looks like the smallest 9-piece I have ever seen in my life.Eye Ball

Posted on 15 years ago

Hi Basslik. Far as i can tell the kit is a jupiter outfit model 90 N.from the mid 70's. Concert tom sizes 6.5 x 10,8 x 12,9 x 13,10 x 14,12 x 15,14 x 16. Floor tom 16 x 18 and bass 14 x 22. Hope this helps.

Cool Kit!!

"It's Charlie Watts' band
Without him we wouldn't have a group"

Keith Richards
Posted on 15 years ago

From Stevo

Hi Basslik. Far as i can tell the kit is a jupiter outfit model 90 N.from the mid 70's. Concert tom sizes 6.5 x 10,8 x 12,9 x 13,10 x 14,12 x 15,14 x 16. Floor tom 16 x 18 and bass 14 x 22. Hope this helps.Cool Kit!!

thanks guys, wow it's cool to have people that know their stuff, will post pics the other way, picking up these pups sat. morning, along with the snare that was sold with the kit, an extra woo snare he has and a few stands, i guess for $400 it seems like a decent deal?, also has anyone recorded with this type of drums?

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here