Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Slingerland 70’s hi hat stand screws

I’m looking for a replacement wing screw for a ‘70’s Slingerland hi hat stand. It goes into where the legs fold up above the pedal bracket and holds them in place. It’s a WS-25 5/16x24. I’ve been watching eBay but no luck. Could use another bolt but was hoping for something original. Mine apparently is stripped. Thanks!

1 attachments
Posted on 5 years ago

Hi!

Are you referring to the pictured wing screw? They came in two styles. Stamped and cast. I've got extras of the stamped wing screw, as pictured on one of my hi hat stands. I also use it with custom washers to provide better stability than just the wing screw alone. I have extra washers, too. BTW, I've never seen these with stripped threads. Are the threads on the bolt OK?

Are you in the States?

-Mark

2 attachments
Posted on 5 years ago

Unfortunately no, that’s not what I need on this stand. I’m going to upload a picture if I can get it to work.

Posted on 5 years ago

Are you talking about this wing screw on the attached picture? If so, my catalogs refer to it as the WS-10, 5/16-24 x 1/2, but you'll probably need the longer one. Not sure what that part number is...unless it's the WS-25! I have no pictures or description for the WS-25. Where did you get that info?

-Mark

1 attachments
Posted on 5 years ago

A guy from eBay sent me this catalog page. It looks like the WS-25.

1 attachments
Posted on 5 years ago

Thanks for adding the picture of the hi hat stand you have. This is the Dynamo, #806. I thought you were referring to the 804 flush base stand, which is accounted for my confusion as to what you needed. Also, thanks for the catalog picture. Turns out that I didn't look at my later 70's catalog that shows the page you provided.

I'll look through my Slingerland parts and see what I have.

-Mark

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here