Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

Slingerland 60's double tom mount

Looking for a 60's Slingerland double tom mount with the slide type tom mount. Would prefer complete mount with BD mount plate but would take shaft with double tom slide type mount. Thanks!

Posted on 13 years ago

From Boscoe

Looking for a 60's Slingerland double tom mount with the slide type tom mount. Would prefer complete mount with BD mount plate but would take shaft with double tom slide type mount. Thanks!

BOSCOE:

I used to have a Slingerland/Leedy kit with this particular double tom mount on it. Is this what you're looking for? Let me know. THANKS!

Posted on 13 years ago

Yes that looks like it. Does it have a round shaft or the "D" shaped shaft? My bass drum mount looks like a cymbal stand, round shaft. Do you still have that mount?

Posted on 13 years ago

From Boscoe

Yes that looks like it. Does it have a round shaft or the "D" shaped shaft? My bass drum mount looks like a cymbal stand, round shaft. Do you still have that mount?

It's got a round shaft. Yes, I still have the mount.

2 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

Looks like it would fit. What is the diameter of the shaft? I don't know how many sizes of shafts there were at that time and if a Leedy mount is different from a Slingy. I just want to be sure it would fit my mount. How about shooting me a fellow forum member price. I would of course pay shipping. Thanks for responding to my "Wanted" posting.

Posted on 13 years ago

Measure to be sure, of course, but it will fit.

:Santa:

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

From Boscoe

Looks like it would fit. What is the diameter of the shaft? I don't know how many sizes of shafts there were at that time and if a Leedy mount is different from a Slingy. I just want to be sure it would fit my mount. How about shooting me a fellow forum member price. I would of course pay shipping. Thanks for responding to my "Wanted" posting.

BOSCOE:

The diameter is about 1/2".

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here