Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.65762%

sleischmann double kick

these are supposed to work very good and were apparently one of the first designs of double pedals

Posted on 15 years ago

i have seen and tried one of those in one of germany's bigger drum stores (ppc-music, hannover). they have it there for display and for trying it out... works fine as far as i remember, obviously not the latest dream when it comes to "fluent playing", but well cool!!!

i find it funny though to have to set up the kick in te middle of the setup... Hurting

Posted on 15 years ago

yeah I dont konw if i'd be comfortable with having the kick centered but i guess it would be the same playing position as you would have with a double kick setup. There is this other company called OFF-SET that makes a centered double pedal too

Posted on 15 years ago

Also Sonor makes the Giant Step Middle Pedal.

Posted on 15 years ago

I might buy it for my father in law, he's not a drummer, but he's got an old Dragster, those pedals would be perfect Cool1

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]LOL...then you can get some fuzzy dice to go along with 'em....[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here