Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 123.24843%

Sept 9, 2022 - New round of changes

I would just like to say that I appreciate all of the work that has been put into this upgrade. I know it is a lot of work and that it is also a thankless endeavor because some will be happy and some will be unhappy.

Posted on 1 year ago

That has been updated - the programmer did that gratis for me and has made that option available in a few spots. If you look now you will see the parent forum that each posts belongs to.

Posted on 1 year ago

Thanks to everyone for helping work through all of the little issues. It will take a little more time. I tried to address each issue with the developer. (he also check in daily to see what needs attention) Thanks also to everyone that have helped with donations. It really does help cover some of the costs.

If you made a post about an issue - I need you to double check that it has been updated and fixed. Then let me know here, so I can let them know.

There are two more things that I have on the list for the next round of changes. The main one is the Drum Image Gallery. That needs to be updated for a lot of reasons. It will not affect anything else on the forum.

I have not discussed with the programmer yet, but the attachment system needs to be upgraded and improved for uploading images.

Then from there it is working on bugs, clean-up and behind the scenes items.

Posted on 1 year ago

Hi, will easily get used to the new look with no issues other than, the fainter text is a bit hard on my eyes...

Cheers

John

'77 Slingerland 51N,Super Rock 24,18,14,13.. COW 8,10 Concert toms
'69 Slingerland Hollywood Ace
'75 Rogers Dynasonic 6.5 x 14, 10 lug COB
'77-78 Slingerland 6.5 x 14, 10 lug COB
'78-79 Slingerland 5 1/4 x14 8 lug COB
'79 Biman 5 1/4, Acrolite
'82 Slingerland 5 1/4 x 14. Festival COS
'84 Tama MasterCraft Superstar 6.5 x 14, 10 lug Rosewood
'98 Slingerland (Music YO) 6" 10 Lug Maple.. NOS
Zildjian, Sabian , UFIP & Paiste mix.