Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Selling Gretsch mid 60's R.B. 12,14,18,4x14 Champagne Sp

I'm selling this kit . No mods, no extra holes.

Champagne Sparkle;

12x8, 14x14, 14x18, 4x14

No extra holes.

No modifications.

A couple of seams need to be glued back down.

Normal wear for the age of the kit.

100% the real deal !

NYC area.

Local pick up preferred, but not mandatory.

Asking $10,000. I'm a little negotiable.

Payment over time to trusted verified buyers.

NO LOW BALL OFFERS! I will not even respond!

Posted on 4 years ago

Who the hail are you ?sound like a familiar tune

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 4 years ago

Your expectations are a bit high. :confused:

Nice drums, but jeez, the price. And shouldn't you join this group first and post a bit before just coming here just to sell your drums?

I have never seen a common finish set of RB Gretsch drums listed at a price like that. If you can find a buyer, more power to you, but you won't find one here. Members here know the market. Good luck.

Posted on 4 years ago

Considering that classic, iconic guitars can draw 24 or 30K, I'm always surprised that the most iconic classic drums don't fetch even half that. And it doesn't get more classic/iconic than this one. We forget how good we have it compared to other instruments.

Posted on 4 years ago

You know the seller!!!

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here