Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Seeking that Oh-so-holy Vintage Sound...

Hey everyone,

My church has just given me instructions to go out and buy their new drumset. Rather than catering to the bad/uninspiring drum sounds that are found in most churches today, I'm looking for a vintage drumset that suits the character of the congregation: While I've been looking at Ludwig Standards, Late 60's Radio Kings, etc, I'm interested in whatever adds that little something special...please help me find it, or let me know if you have something available.

Thanks,

Dave

Posted on 16 years ago

I've got a set of 1958 Slingerland Gene Krupa Deluxe's in Gold Sparkle finish complete with original nickel hardware in excellent condition including a single ply maple radio king snare drum that came with the kit that are pretty special. PM me if you are interested.

Posted on 16 years ago

Of course that sounds wonderful...What are the drum sizes? Do you mind posting any pictures? If so, I will PM with my best offer...

THANKS!

Dave

Posted on 16 years ago

hi I have some Rogers sets and Slingerland sets for sale

Posted on 15 years ago

Hello I have a Slingerland 1960s 12,14,20 and a 1960s 12,14,18 bass, a Slingerland (12),13,16,22 ...A Rogers Blue Onyx 12,14,20 a Blue Onyx 13,16,22, Also PLUS tons of other vintage cymbals, drum kits (sets), snares, loose drums, stands, pedals. parts and books thanksAnd a sweet early 1990's Tama Artstar2 in stunning Turquiose Glass Gllitter. Custom Ordered sizes (traditional depths) 8,10,12,14 floor, 18 bass optional 22 and 24 and matching snare too

I have a 10x18 Bass Drum in Original Ludwig White Marine Pearl

>> It would be much faster if you email me directly at: [email]drums@bellsouth.net[/email] thanks

Posted on 15 years ago

Hi,

I have two 1960's Ludwig sets posted on this site under the For Sale heading if you are still looking.

The headings are:

1966 Ludwig Sparkling Red Pearl Club Date Drum Set

1965 Ludwig Sparkling Pink Champagne Club Date Drums

Thanx,

SAZ

Posted on 15 years ago

I have a Rogers swivo Londoner 14x20, 8x12, 9x13,16x16 ,no snare set includes all original hardware 2 swanleg cymbal stands,1 snare stand, 1 foot pedal,1 swanleg hi-hat with clutch,1 double tom holder, all machined collets, brown paper tags Holiday, and humes and berg cases including trap case WMP, all hardware and drums are show condition very little fade to finish 1500.00 plus shipping probably 150.00 if you are interested i can e-mail you pics PM me this is a very early fullerton set all tight seams no flaws one hoop might not be original i am not sure.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here