Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

seeking '58 slingerland aqua green sparkle floor tom

I know it's like trying to find the holy grail however......

I am seeking a 1958 slingerland floor tom in the rarest of rare finishes.... aqua green pearl sparkle..if anyone out there knows of one in a 14 or 16 inch (preferred) contact me at [email]mikedebvdm@aol.com[/email]. I posess a 22 kick and a 13 inch floor in the same finish.. which looks like a light or a mint green sparkle...the turquoise sparkle finishes out there do not even come remotely close. I am interested if anyone knows of someone who might be squirreling enough of the wrap to cover a 16 by 16 floor tom.. *( I have a 58 slingerland floor tom in your basic black) which I would refinish if I could just get my hands on some of the coveted wrap.....then I could have the complete set and my life will be complete.....and I can swim upstream

thanks..

Mike

Posted on 17 years ago

Do you have the snare? Can you post pictures of your drums? If they're indeed the aqua sparkle, they're very rare. I've seen ONE snare in that finish in almost 20 years of collecting Slingerlands...

http://www.vintagesnaredrums.com/drcjw/article_4_finishes16.htm#

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here