Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

searching infos

x-mas3 Hi ! I'm a new member and that site is just...incredible ! I'm from Quebec City, Canada and I just bought an old ''Hollywood by Meazzi'' drum kit. That's a 4 pieces, BD 20''x16'', snare 14''x 5'', tom 13'' and a ''look like'' concert timbale ? floor tom 16''. Also have the original hi-hat stand, snare stand and Ludwig Speed King bassdrum pedal.

Can someone help me by giving me some infos about that compagny ? Maybe an idea of the drum value ? Where can i find some pieces for that kit ? Thanks to everyone who can help me, Bye !

Posted on 16 years ago

Wow, sounds like a good find. Do a search for Meazzi on the forum and you'll find some pics and info. There is someone on here who has an unbelievably beautiful kit. I wish they were mine! Really one of the most unigue looking kits I have ever seen.

Posted on 16 years ago

Here's 2 pictures of my drumkit, maybe it's gonna help to find some infos about the drum, it's value, manufacturing year, etc... thanks to everyone who can help me.[Attachment: 2744]

[Attachment: 2745]

Posted on 16 years ago

Thank to Tommy for your answer ! You're right ! That's a pretty nice one too !

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here