Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Rubber Tips needed

Anyone have any rubber tips they don't need. I need 3 for my floor tom and 2more for the bass and don't feel like buying a dozen on e-bay. Perhaps someone did buy a dozen and has some onhand. Let me know.

Thanks, John

Posted on 16 years ago

I have heard the the newly made gibralter tips fit Rogers. I am not sure if they are the small ones or large. If anyone know let me know too!

http://www.pkdrums.net
Posted on 16 years ago

There's those retro looking rubber tips in pretty much every shop I visited in NYC last time I was there. Drummers' World definitely have them - if you're in the city, that would be an easy one.

Posted on 16 years ago

Quoted post

There's those retro looking rubber tips in pretty much every shop I visited in NYC last time I was there. Drummers' World definitely have them - if you're in the city, that would be an easy one.

I'll check it out next time in Manhattan......only trouble is

$5 for the tips

$30 for the parking........

PRICELESS

thanks, John

Posted on 16 years ago

Subway maybe?

Posted on 16 years ago

LIRR round trip

subway....

e-bay is a better deal....but there is no price you can put on spending a day walking thru the City....and visiting a few shops.......I need to plan one of my days off around a trip into the big city......I do drive in weekly after work, into midtown where we practice.....but the timing in not right for a shopping adventure,,,,,,,it will happen,,,,eventually..

Posted on 16 years ago

i have some extra tips for my Premiers, they were advertised as fitting ludwig amongst others. I gave them a shot anyway and they are fine.

These are the ones here

http://cgi.ebay.com/RUBBER-FEET-TIPS-FITS-VINTAGE-ROGERS-LUDWIG-SLINGERLAND_W0QQitemZ360029630483QQihZ023QQcategoryZ10173QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have 9 left but want to keep 3 extras. So there's 6 up for grabs, 2 of which have a little metal washer on the very bottom... PM me if interested.

Posted on 16 years ago

Tommy

pm sent.......

Thanks, John

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here