Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

rubber tips for Ludwig

any ideas as to where to look for the rubber tips that go on vintage (60's) Ludwig floor toms and sike bass drum spurs?....and also the kind that go on the hi-hat stand's legs?

also....any ideas where to get a replacent spike for the spurlok hi-hat?

thanks

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 17 years ago

O-lugs, as always e-bay is the place to find them. There?s always quite a few people selling a variety of new rubber tips. I bought some for my 60?s Ludwig, one size fits all the stands, hi-hat, floor tom legs and the ones I got had two with washers inside for the bass drum spurs. The washers where suppose to stop the spikes poking through, worked for about two weeks. I can?t remember exactly who I got them from but a good product that finishes off a vintage kit nicely. I actually need some more to add to my newly acquired 50?s WFL kit.

Posted on 17 years ago

This guy has a lot and is a great seller, I've bought plenty from him, ships quickly, good Ebayer

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZgoddahavQQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here