Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

Root Beer/Tiger's Eye Swirl Wrap

Is anyone making and/or selling Root Beer/Tiger's Eye Swirl Wrap? I looked on Precision and Jammin Sam's, but could not find any.

- Tim

Posted on 11 years ago

From thornbeck

Is anyone making and/or selling Root Beer/Tiger's Eye Swirl Wrap? I looked on Precision and Jammin Sam's, but could not find any.- Tim

To my knowledge, there are no reproductions of this finish.

Posted on 11 years ago

From thornbeck

Is anyone making and/or selling Root Beer/Tiger's Eye Swirl Wrap? I looked on Precision and Jammin Sam's, but could not find any.- Tim

Hi Tim, Yes i think i do have a place that makes this wrap still. I can check and see if they still do.The place that we used to use at the shop who made all types of wrap for us..I even have a roll's of the Camco 3-D wrap that they made and sold in color's....Mikey

Posted on 11 years ago

Please do check. Looking to see if something is available that is close to the Premier color, shade and direction.

Thanks,

-Tim

Posted on 11 years ago

Hi Tim, I did check for you.Bad new's the place is no longer open...I only wished that i got some roll's of these finishs when i could have.....Mikey

Posted on 11 years ago

Thanks for checking and getting back.

-Tim

Posted on 11 years ago

Might as well add a reply here too (another thread discussing this).......

Anyone ever used Precision's custom service to make some of this root beer wrap? Seems all they would need is a scan of the stuff.

John

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here