Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Rogers Throw-Off Needed

I need a replacement Rogers Throw-Off assembly for a 1968 R-360 COS Snare. I can send photos of the one I need to replace but the pics are too large to attach here.

Thanks,

Tom_Snare

Posted on 17 years ago

That was called the StaTight. They also used it on Towers

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 17 years ago

Quoted post

I need a replacement Rogers Throw-Off assembly for a 1968 R-360 COS Snare. I can send photos of the one I need to replace but the pics are too large to attach here.Thanks,Tom_Snare

Hi Tom from Jones the drum;i have a rogers throw that was fitted to the Slingerland i am trying to restore.

If you could send a photo to me at [email]neen.savage@stavsound.co.uk[/email] i will let you know if it matches mine.

All the best for now

yours,Jones.

P.s. i reside in Wales Great Britain,but i hope that won`t be a problem for you if i have a match.

Posted on 17 years ago

Quoted post

...I can send photos of the one I need to replace but the pics are too large to attach here.Thanks,Tom_Snare

Use Microsoft Paint to reduce the picture size. Go to menu and reduce the Stretch until it fits. You can reduce it more than once, but save the original incase you overdo it.

Posted on 17 years ago

Actually while this thread is up I also need a Rogers throw-off - a Swiv-o-matic to fit one of my Camco snares (the Aristocrat throw-off looks nice and all that but they tend to, er, throw off if you hit the drum too hard).

If you have one, please PM me.

Cheers,

David

Posted on 17 years ago

Quoted post

Use Microsoft Paint to reduce the picture size. Go to menu and reduce the Stretch until it fits. You can reduce it more than once, but save the original incase you overdo it.

Thank you. Here are the pics:

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here