Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Rogers Swivomatic pedal hoop clamp help

My pedal doesn't have a hoop clamp. I'm considering making one. I don't understand how it works. How does it connect to the pedal? Do some parts stay on the hoop?

Posted on 8 years ago

When the plate in placed in the cradle, the long screw on the right side of the pedal is used to hold it in place by tensioning the back of the clamp.

1 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Posted on 8 years ago

And:

The hoop clamp was intended to remain on the bass drum hoop by design. Once the bass drum is set up in place, you slide the pedal onto it and secure it to the clamp with the T screw, as amosguy mentioned. That is probably why so many clamps and pedals are separated now. The clamps was left on the bass drum, the drum set got sold and low and behold the pedal was still in the back of the closet.

Posted on 8 years ago

[ame]http://www.cyberforms-sales.com/Rogers/Swivo_Pedal_1972.pdf[/ame]

Posted on 8 years ago

Sgtlethargic,

Any chance you can send your manual as an attachment so I can open it up and print it?

Thanks

Posted on 5 years ago

If you click on the "pop out" icon in the upper right, it will open in a new window that as a print button.

Posted on 5 years ago

Thanks, I’ll try this on my desk top computer.

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here