Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Rogers swivo collect nose.

Anyone has had any luck on replacing the "tear drop " handle on a swivo collect nose? Have few with a broken or missing handle, in pristine condition but missing one or two handle.

Posted on 6 years ago

I've had no luck with broken handles. Many seem to think that they screw in, but I haven't found that to be the case. Better off to find replacement collet noses.

-Mark

Posted on 6 years ago

They do indeed, but only the original machined one. The later model of the cast one do Not!

I have seen people put a screw there, and I have found an alternative with some chromed little handle that i found at Rockeler Wood working ( Just have to thread the end with a die), but not like the original handle.

They must have been a stock items because they are made of brass with a 10-32 thread and I swear I have seen similar one in some hardware store years ago. Granted mine look better than the one with a screw, still would be a lot better if we could locate the original. Just a wishful thought.

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here