Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Rogers serial number

What year would the serial number 29293 be? It's a Dynasonic snare.

Thanks!!

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

Hey Kevin, I think that's approximately 72-73' I'm sure TommyP or Ploughman will verify if I'm a worthy Rogers afficienado.....

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

From backbeatkeeper

Hey Kevin, I think that's approximately 72-73' I'm sure TommyP or Ploughman will verify if I'm a worthy Rogers afficienado.....

Nice having you around my friend.

Is there a guide somewhere about Rogers serial numbers? We need one.

Thanks BBK!

Kevin

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

Check your PM's

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

kevins and BBK!...

There are some Rogers "dating guides" out there, but they aren't always accurate. What one has to do is START there and factor in other things. Still, they will get you close, which is really all one can hope for as Rogers NEVER INTENDED their serial numbers to be date accurate. A lot of times they DID NOT run in sequence even though two drums were assembled right after each other. It can be a daunting task! Slingerland for example, was much more accurate with their badging/serial numbers. Anyway...

With a serial number of #29293, your Dynasonic falls in at approx. 1971, possibly EARLY 1972, but either way, Fullerton, CA production.

Tommyp

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here