Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Rogers Red Sparkle Snare.

Hey guys, I have currently been really trying to find a Rogers red sparkle snare drum. Preferably a holiday model. I have been bidding on ebay but alas I have found that I am no good at it. We could discuss prices or possible trades! Thanks!

Posted on 14 years ago

Just won this today. Was going to fix it but would sell to you for my cost if you are interested + shipping. Needs a couple of lugs. Or I could fix it with beavertail lugs and sell it then.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270548560949&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Posted on 14 years ago

Hahaha this is such a small world. I was bidding on that exact same snare drum. How much did you win it for?

Posted on 14 years ago

$340 + $13 shipping. I am out of town, so it will not ship until next week so it doesn't sit on my porch. If you say you want it, I might get him to ship it to your address and you send me a check. No one on VDF has shorted me yet. Still interested?

Posted on 14 years ago

I am interested. Would you be interested in a trade? If not I understand and we could work something out. I have a full slingerland 5 piece WMP kit that I have been try to get sold (I live in an apt with 3 other guys so space is limited.) It's a 90's kit so it's an import. Artist custom is what everyone was calling it on here. It's a sweet sounding kit and the dimensions are pretty cool on it they are 18x16 bass drum 14x14 floor tom 12x8 and 10x8 mount toms and a 14x3 snare. Or I have a 13x5 pork pie maple snare. Or I have 13" K/Z hi hat combination and an 18" Hhx crash cymbal. If you are interested in any of that let me know. If not money always works too. :)

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here