Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

Rogers Red Onyx Kit

There's a good chance that I'm going to be moving a Rogers Cleveland-Era Holiday Red Onyx kit in the near future due to space constraints and the fact that I need some extra funding for another project I'm currently working.

I purchased this kit earlier this year but haven't made use of it since that time.

The kit consists of a 20 inch bass drum, 12 inch rack tom, and 14 inch floor tom. The serial numbers on the Rogers' Holiday Cleveland labels are very close to eachother. Both toms have some minor scrapes and scratches but nothing major and the rack tom will need the muffler assembly replaced.

The wrap (not shell!) on the bass drum had several cracks so I had the shell professionally re-wrapped by The Precision Drum Company in New York. I'm extremely happy with the match to the wrap on the other two pieces.

If I do decide to sell the kit, I'm trying to determine whether to sell it together "as a kit" or to sell each piece as a "stand-alone" item, considering that the bass drum is now a "re-wrap".

The other issue is that I've noticed that Rogers' 14 inch floor toms are, for whatever reason, currently going for some outrageous (IMHO) prices as "stand-alone" items.

I wanted to get some feedback from "the experts" before making my final decision. As always, all comments, opinions, feedback, information and recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated.

THANKS in advance for your help!Bowing

Posted on 15 years ago

Kit's been sold. Thanks!Yes Sir

Posted on 15 years ago

Hey,

How did that deal go down? I researched ebay and saw the numbers and the times of the bids. Did you do an offline deal?.....or change it to a buyitnow for the guy?

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here