Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Rogers Red Onyx Drums

I'm offering up this Rogers kit in a red onyx finish once again. The drums have cracks in the wrap and some bubbling on the bottom of the kick. The shells are in great condition, there are no extra holes or modifications. The lugs are good, all mounts work properly and they sound great. I'll send more detailed pictures for anyone interested.

9x13 - Fullerton

16x16, 14x20 - Dayton

$525 shipped in the USA.

Posted on 5 years ago

That is a great price can not believe they are still here ..

Posted on 5 years ago

BumpBumpBumpBump

Posted on 5 years ago

If only that was a 22" bass drum, I would be interested.

Posted on 5 years ago

Cool kit and great price for a player grade set-up. I like those sizes. I eventually found them very practical for the gigs where you get a mic at the snare/hats and one at the bass. With the smaller bass being easier to lug and plenty powerful enough when mic'd, and then the larger toms giving easy volume.

Good luck with the sale!

Posted on 5 years ago

Ya, it's too bad it can't be appreciated for what it is, a great sounding players Rogers kit at a great price. I've used them at many gigs and always got compliments on their look and sound. The imperfections aren't even noticeable on stage. I figure at this price even if one decides to re-wrap, they won't have much invested. I could re-wrap the three drums for $300, but I have my eye on another project and need some cash.

I'm open for offers.

Posted on 5 years ago

I have nearly this same outfit (with a 12 instead of a 13) and it's the best sounding kit I've ever owned. Better than my GMS Grand Master Series. A screaming deal at that price. GLWS.

Posted on 5 years ago

I'm surprised these are still here! I play with pretty well nothing but players grade Rogers kits & have never been happier. My 14x20 is the best kick I have ever owned.

1964 Ludwig Champagne Super Classic
1970 Ludwig Blue Oyster Super Classic
1977 Rogers Big R Londoner 5 ebony
1972/1978 Rogers Powertone/Big R mix ebony
60's Ludwig Supersensitive
Pearl B4514 COB snare ( the SC snare)
Pearl Firecracker
PJL WMP maple snare
Odds & Sods

Sabians, Paistes, Zildjians, Zyns, UFIPs, MIJs etc
Item may be subject to change!
Posted on 5 years ago