Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.86430%

Rogers rail screws

Does anyone have a pic of the 2 screws that hold the snare wires to the frame? Round head or flat oval head? Should they be the same?

Thanks in advance,Ed

Posted on 12 years ago

Are you asking about the screws for holding the snare wires in place for a Dynasonic frame? If so, slotted and rounded head and the are usually alike and polished chrome.

BBK

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 12 years ago

Yes those screws. When I bought this Dyna 6 or7 years ago I never thought to check the screws for "correctness". Anyway one is a panhead screw and one is a small oval head screw. The panhead is about 3/8 of in diam. and the round heads is very small. Not trying to be anal about "correctness" just would like to get the right size screw at a hardware store so as not to poke or dimple the reso head. There was a piece of electrical tape over the panhead screw.Searching didn't show any results so if anyone had a pic,that would be great.

Thanks,Ed

Is the smaller screw the right one?

2 attachments
Posted on 12 years ago

They should look like the screw on the left.

Posted on 12 years ago

Get one at the store and cut/file if too long. Tape is sure to affect the sound, or not last and cut the head. Put the screw in the holder and cut the screw slightly longer. Remove the screw and finish by filing to correct length to avoid damaging the bracket.

Posted on 12 years ago

Thanks,I thought it was that one!

Cheers,Ed

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here