Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Rogers R-380 Snare Parts

Where Can I Find Parts For A Rogers R-380 Sasre Drum ? I Have No Info On This Drum Either Can Someone Help?....thxs Alot In Advance

Posted on 16 years ago

If memory serves me, that's the one with the parallel mechanism like the Ludwig supersensitive? I have one of those myself, purchased for next to nothing on eBay minus any of the strainer parts. I think this drum was actually made by Yamaha in Rogers final days, and parts are all but non exisitant as new replacements. I looked on eBay for several weeks, then realizing this drum wasn't worth much anyway, proceeded with drilling holes in the shell to place some spare parts from a crusty old Pearl. It's got a few extra bolts and nuts in the shell now, but it's usable, and sounds pretty good actually. It's my knockabout, rock-n-roll, back-up snare.

Good thing the snare side head doesn't need replacement often, I put the butt a little too close to the hoop. Getting the snare strap through is really tricky.

Slingerland Zildjian Aquarian
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here