Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

Rogers Memory Lock

Dear All,

Is anyone interested in buying some vintage Rogers memory lock hardware?

I have the tom-tom holder mount that inserts into the bass drum, and two tom-tom mounts. These are circa 1976, in great shape.

If interested, I'll send photos.

Michael

Posted on 11 years ago

I'm interested.

*sigh* this is a really old post . . . . .

I'm looking for a Rogers Memriloc clamp that fits on the tom mounting arm & locks into the tom mount.

I also need to figure out how to fix a Swiv-O-Matic tom mount that had the threaded phallic thingie broken off the plate that bolts onto the shell of the tom. (sorry, that's what it looks like!!!) Maybe weld it???? Or if anyone has a swivomatic tom mount I could buy?????

I'm turning a Holiday 3-piece (22 kick, dynasonic maple snare, & 16 floor tom) into a larger Rogers kit by buying rack toms, which I'll mount on a Gibraltar bar between my cymbal stands, but I didn't want to change the original mounts on the rack toms if I can help it. I do plan to wrap those in silver sparkle to match the original drums in the kit. I've got a 14 Big-R rack & a 13 Swiv-O-Matic so far, also looking for a 12 at some point.

Anyone who has advice or the missing mounting parts, please let me know!

~Nicole flowerflowerflower

Posted on 11 years ago

You need to try Bobby Chaisson at the DrumFarm in upstate New York. 518-638-8559. www.drumfarm.com

Bobby is well know in vintage circles, has been in business for decades. A Rogers maven, for sure...

Posted on 11 years ago

thanks Dan! I'll hit him up :) I may be buying another Big-R tom. Those parts will come in handy.

From DanC

You need to try Bobby Chaisson at the DrumFarm in upstate New York. 518-638-8559. www.drumfarm.comBobby is well know in vintage circles, has been in business for decades. A Rogers maven, for sure...

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here