Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.45929%

Rogers kick and floor tom

I sometimes check Nashville's craigslist because my family is there, and we're often going to visit, or else they're headed this way - I figure I could get them to do my bidding if something wonderful came up!

Anyway, just saw this and figured some of you Rogers guys would be interested. Not sure if the dude will ship, or maybe you're nearby and could get them. Look to be in nice shape. I'm not sure if $500 is a decent price or not... nor how firm "firm" actually is... but maybe if someone's looking to complete a kit or something. Just tossing it out there.

Drums:
Custom Classic Pro Maple 6
Other vintage gear:
1939 King Zephyr alto sax
1963 Selmer Mark IV tenor sax
1987 MIJ Fender Stratocaster, metallic blue
1970s Fender Princeton amp
Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]It's a Big R Bass drum with Memrilock hardware...while the FT is a script-badge w/Swivomatic hardware.

They are two orphans; not from the same factory kit.....they look to be in great shape, but are overpriced a good $100-150....[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

I agree, over priced, though they do look pretty clean. See if you can't get him to come down, I doubt he will get many bites with that price.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here