Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Rogers Holiday Fullerton Question

Hello fellow forum members,

First, I do not know a lot about Rogers drums, just enough to get me in trouble. I recently sold a 3 pc. Rogers BDP Cleveland badge in fair condition for $375, the snare drum was MIA. Yesterday I met someone selling a complete set of Rogers BDP Fullerton drums consisting of a floor tom, bass drum, rack tom, and matching BDP Rogers Tower snare drum. He is throwing in the hardware as well; a swan leg hi hat stand, two swan leg cymbal stands, swan leg snare stand, cowbell holder with Rogers cowbell, Rogers stick caddie, Rogers throne, and a Rogers swivo bass pedal. All hardware is in very good condition but the snare stand has some peeling of the chrome. Also, all drum heads have the Rogers logos on them. He claims all hardware was original when he bought the drum set and the skins are original as well. He wants $975.00 for the entire kit, is that a bit steep for a Rogers Holiday Fullerton even considering all that is included? Also, how can I find what year this kit was made?

Thank you,

David

Posted on 17 years ago

sounds about right as long as the wrap is good and there is no rust a complete set is hard to find..and if you buy it and have no use for the stick caddy i am looking for one.. good luck

PS i think you sold your clevlands a bit cheap.. :)

Posted on 17 years ago

Thank you for the information Mike, if I decide to buy the kit I just may let go of the stick caddy. I'll try to get some pictures of it. I am going to try and talk him down a little, maybe use one of my Paiste blue lable cymbals as part of payment..........:)

And Yes, I may have sold the Cleveland badge a bit cheap. However, the seams on the wrap of the bass drum and floor tom were coming apart at the seams and had what appeared to be a cigarette burn on the bass drum. Also, it had its share of pitting on the lug casings and hoops. I guess it was a good candidate for a rewrap.

David

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here