I found this info on another forum I belong to and thought it's too important not to pass along.

"I'm learning about rogers drums but I know about car restoration, and found something interesting on this topic. Rogers sprayed the interior of drums with a product people call trunk paint. I just got an old Rogers catalogue and in the catalogye it is referred to as "Zolotone". Well, guess what, my 65 chevelle that I am restoring was sprayed from the factory with a grey specked trunk paint which is still available and called Zolatone. I bought a gallon a year ago and sprayed it in my trunk. It looks identical to the pictures of the interior of the rogers drums. So it must be the correct product. Zolatone can be purchased by the quart or gallon. Obviously, for drums a quart goes a long way. Zolatone has a web site, google for it, should find it. When I was looking to buy some, I found an automotive autobody internet vendor in Texas that would sell it by the quart, about 20 bucks, but they wouldn't ship to Canada. So I found some here. The good news is it is still made, but it seems dealers are a bit scarce.

Zolatone sprays fine with a very cheap conventional spray gun, don't worry that the manufacturer web site says to use a pressure pot sprayer.

Go to the website for an autobody supply company I have purchased from many times, Autobody Depot, or TCP global. They have Zolatone for sale. If you google zolatone, they will show up near the top of the list. You want the color called silver grey, number 20-72. Altho the pics seem to show more silver than grey, it is the opposit when you spray it. It is basically all grey with some very fine traces of white specks, which is what the 64-67 GM car trunks got.

Hope this helps".

Finally a name and manufacturer for that color.

Jack Walking