Well, I am once again interested in trading one of two of my Rogers kits for a Camco Aristocrat kit. Since my previous post went off in a different direction, I thought it best to start a new thread.

The Camco doesn't have to be collector grade as both of my Rogers kits are "players". Doesn't matter if the Camco kit is a wrap, re-wrap, or lacquer finish. Prefer Oaklawn but will consider Chanute and L.A. Definitely looking for an Aristocrat lay up. Would love a matching snare, but not a must.

I've got two Rogers kits in Wine Red Ripple (no snare). Both of these shell packs are listed on Reverb.com and eBay. Both kits have some cosmetic wrap issues.

Available:

Cleveland Rogers Holiday 20/12/14 Swingtime lay up. Main issue with this kit is uneven discoloration in the wrap on the 12 and 14. I believe this was caused by the adhesive used to attach the wrap to the shell, but I don't know for sure. Other than that, this kit looks great. Bass drum is gorgeous with one nick probably caused by a rack tom. Hardware is very nice. Bearing edges are all original and no extra holes.

Dayton Rogers Holiday 22/13/16 Citadel lay up. Main issue with this kit is each drum has a different shade of Wine Red Ripple vibrancy. The 22 and 16 match closely, but the 13 is more "red" than the others. The 13 also has some scratches in the wrap. Hardware is very nice with the exception of some bubbling rust spots on the bottom 16" hoop. There is also a small gouge in the batter side bearing edge on the 16. Bearing edges are all original and no extra holes.

I have a couple of Zildjian A crashes or a Paiste Sound Formula ride I'd be willing to include in a trade. I'd also consider trading BOTH of these Rogers kits for a mint Camco Aristocrat w/ snare. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please pass this information along.

PM if interested.