Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

Rogers Dynasonic butt plates

I am in search of three Rogers Dynasonic butt plates. I have two identical drums, but both are missing that same part. They are really just missing the outer plate that screws onto the mounted part (I don't know it's specific name).

Also, the strainer side of one of the drums is missing the plate, too - hence why I need three of them.

Please e-mail bobby (at) ethansiwm.com if you know where I can find these parts!

Thanks!

Posted on 14 years ago

From bobbyh

I am in search of three Rogers Dynasonic butt plates. I have two identical drums, but both are missing that same part. They are really just missing the outer plate that screws onto the mounted part (I don't know it's specific name).Also, the strainer side of one of the drums is missing the plate, too - hence why I need three of them.Please e-mail bobby (at) ethansiwm.com if you know where I can find these parts!Thanks!

Hi I have the part's you need for the butt side ..P.M. if you like thanks Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

Hey Mikey!

I PMed you, but haven't gotten a reply yet. Please e-mail me at bobby (at) ethanswim.com if you are still available to sell me those butt plates.

Thanks!

Posted on 14 years ago

Still looking for those butt / anchor plates! If anyone has any, please contact me! bobby (at) ethanswim.com please - I do not check my PMs on here very often.

Thanks!

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here