Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Rogers Dyna-sonic info request...

Hi fellow drummers, I'm really new to this wonderfull world of vintage drumsets and snares...

We'll Il start my conversation with this: Recently I bought a Rogers big "R" COB dynasonic snare. It's serial number is: D730955.

I'd like to have deep info about this snare. I love it's sound but unfortunately it doesn't have the frame... I'm looking to find one but it's very hard for me, since I don't live un USA.

I've restores it and this is how it looks...

[IMG]http://a648.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01545/74/68/1545988647_l.jpg[/IMG]

I'm deeply appreciated for all the info I can get about this. Cool

Posted on 17 years ago

vgarate!

Read this thread as this was the same question that you have asked! "Rogers Serial Numbers" by garyvf. For whatever reason I can't get the hyper link to work. As far as a frame for your Dynasonic, they can be had a couple ways:

First check eBay... they come up with decent regularity. Second, try Dave Drew at Drew's Music in RI. Dave has auctions/sales on eBay ALL the time, including the proper year snare frame for your Dynasonic.

Tommyp

Posted on 17 years ago

yeah what tommy said look for Aldrewmusic or call him at 401 769 3552 after 1.00pm monday usa time he is a great guy and i am sure has what you need..

Posted on 17 years ago

Your serial number puts it at 1977 or 78 aproximately.

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 17 years ago

Quoted post

vgarate!Read this thread as this was the same question that you have asked! "Rogers Serial Numbers" by garyvf.

Hmmmm I have asked??? I don't think so (I'm new, and recently knew this page)... but thanks for your kind help, i'll try to restore to it's original functions (with frame).

Posted on 17 years ago

Quoted post

Your serial number puts it at 1977 or 78 aproximately.

Thanks, this helps a lot... Yes Sir

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here