Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Rogers Drums

Anyone up for a trade for my Cleveland era Rogers kit in a black diamond pearl finish? The kit is from 1965 and is in great condition, 12,16,20.

I'm looking for a Ludwig, Slingerland or Rogers kit with a 13,16,22 from the 60's or early 70's, thanks.

Posted on 11 years ago

Does early 70,s Yamaha kits interest you?

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 11 years ago

I don't know much about early Yamaha's, I'll take a look, how much are they worth?

Posted on 11 years ago

My kit will be a 5 pc with a brasas finish, early 70,s COB snare drum, all in great original condition. This finish is quite rare so i,d say because its an MIJ i,d only get 4-500, maybe a little more, but that would be wholesale pricing. I think retail i could get 650-700.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 11 years ago

Mark I'm shocked no one has grabbed these yet. Beautiful kit and hope they find a new home soon. ;)

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 11 years ago

Well, I did have an offer for a sbp Ludwig kit with an acrolite snare, but I want to see if I get anymore offers. Locally I've been offered a Slingerland blue agate kit with a matching snare and a Zildjian ride cymbal thrown in.

Posted on 11 years ago

Can we know the configuration of the blue agate Slingy so we know if we want to buy that from you instead of the BDP Rogers!

Posted on 11 years ago

I,ll withdraw my offer. Now that i have these. im keeping them...good luck with the deal.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 11 years ago

From Dan Boucher

Can we know the configuration of the blue agate Slingy so we know if we want to buy that from you instead of the BDP Rogers!

Ha!

All in good fun JR

I'd lean toward the Ludwig kit 'cause you get an Acro too

Posted on 11 years ago

From wayne

I,ll withdraw my offer. Now that i have these. im keeping them...good luck with the deal.

Aww, shucks, I was really looking foward to getting a MIJ kit.LoLoLoLo

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here