Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.65971%

Rogers COB Dynasonic

I have a 14" Dynasonic snare it is a 14x5 Chrome with serial number 45734 Dyna-Sonic Custom Built in moderate to clean condition no missing part's. If you have any info on this it would be greatly apreciated Thanks alot.

Posted on 14 years ago

weslogan!...

The thumbnail info on your Rogers COB Dynasonic is: With a serial number of #45743, the approx. year of manufacture would be late 1973, early 1974 which makes it a Fullerton, CA manufactured drum. There are many out there from this era, still... it does have the oval Dynasonic badge which is nice, and is a couple years prior to the "clunky" Big "R" badge that debuted in 1976.

Tommyp

Posted on 14 years ago

woud you happen to have any info on how much this snare would be worth by any chance. I have a buyerbut I know this is the best site to get all the best info so if you have it that would be great.

Posted on 14 years ago

weslogan!...

Very difficult to assess "value" or a sale price without the visual, thus... pics are warrented. True, there is a range that these fall into price wise, but the pics make or break. Can you post some up in this thread? Also, a good indicator for the current market is of course... eBay. Have a look and see what Rogers COB Dynasonics in approx. your year/condition have been selling for as of late. This will also help with a price.

Tommyp

Posted on 14 years ago

Here's a list of some of the dynasonics that have sold on ebay in the last few months.All dollar values are Canadian.

Late 60's missing snare frame x condition $255

1970 x condition $438

1974 xx condition $541

1970's x condition snare wires not original $410

1973 good condition $293

1969 x condition $413

Hope this helps you out.

"If we can't be free we can at least be cheap" -FZ
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here