Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

Rogers Cleveland Kit ~ Mardi Gras Wrap

[COLOR="DarkRed"]20/12/16/14s (snare is an English Rogers)[/COLOR]

1 attachments
www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

I know we had that fight when I joined. But I love this set! You did a great job.

Recent Purchases
-1961 SBP Pioneer Snare Drum
-1962 SBP Super Classic w/ Matching COB Supra

Working On
-1963 Red Sparkle Hollywood w/ matching Super Classic Snare

Recently Completed
-1964 WMP Super Classic
Posted on 15 years ago

I want those DRUMS!

Rogers early Fullerton Blue Strata 22,13,16 w/brass Dynasonic
My first kit, 1983 Ludwig Rocker? (it has the classic lugs and 4ply maple shell) 22,12,13,16 ..now in black oyster pearl. I still have it
Stop Sign USA Gretsch (80's), black nitron jasper shell 22,12,13,16
1995 Fibes Austin,Texas Badge (original owner) 22,10,12,16,18 in natural wood
USA 2007 Rosewood Gretsch 22,13,16 w/12inch 70's Rosewood Gretsch tom
Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I gotta tell ya'...I stumbled across this set as dumb as dumb luck can be.

I saw a C'list ad for vintage Zildjian hi-hats and an stand, for 4400. I opened the ad, and the pic was a set of ZBT's on an old, old, rusty Rogers stand.

Way in the background of the pic was this 3-pc. set of drums...really obscure...but I could see it was a MardiGras finish. I contacted the seller and asked if he was gonna be selling those drums too...and the rest is history, so to speak.

They weren't in great shape, half the B & B's were cracked so I had to buy Jim Petty reproductions.

The shells were structurally sound and the edges were decent...all of the swivo hardware was there, in a big ol' trunk....and the tall-boy hoops were intact.

Took a lotta rehab work, but in the end she cleaned up real nice.

I just found the matching snare, after 1+ years of searching, on eFlay. [/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here