Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

Rogers Cleveland Holiday Kit

I'm almost done completing this one. It's a 12/16/20 Holiday kit in Blue Onyx wrap. All shells have the Cleveland labels. The bottom rim on the rack tom was taken from another kit of mine, since I'm still waiting on the rim for this one.

Two of the cymbals seen in the pic are Paiste Formula 602s, while the third is a vintage A. Zildjian. Both cymbal stands are Rogers "swan legs" as is the Rogers hi-hat stand. I apologize for the "pinkish hue" on the bass drum head. It's from the camera.

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

Yowsur!!!

Swan legged stands and all.....

A keeper, man!!

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

I have come to the conclusion that you have way too many nice kits!

Posted on 13 years ago

From lucky

I have come to the conclusion that you have way too many nice kits!

LUCKY: It sounds like you and my wife seem to agree on at least one thing!Excited

Posted on 13 years ago

Ahhh, but did she use "Nice Kits" ?

Posted on 13 years ago

From lucky

Ahhh, but did she use "Nice Kits" ?

To be perfectly honest with you "I don't recall" her using that particular adjective when describing my collection.LoLoLoLo

Posted on 13 years ago

From OldSchool

I'm almost done completing this one. It's a 12/16/20 Holiday kit in Blue Onyx wrap. All shells have the Cleveland labels. The bottom rim on the rack tom was taken from another kit of mine, since I'm still waiting on the rim for this one. Two of the cymbals seen in the pic are Paiste Formula 602s, while the third is a vintage A. Zildjian. Both cymbal stands are Rogers "swan legs" as is the Rogers hi-hat stand. I apologize for the "pinkish hue" on the bass drum head. It's from the camera.

>>>>>>>>> Hi this is my first time on here and i have a black rodgers onyx set but im missing the floor tom I almost gave them away i had them in my garage for 3 years and they are still good I wood like to find the floor tom dose anyone know where i can find it .

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here