Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.45303%

Rogers Butcher's Block

This is my '72 Fullerton Londoner. The story behind it is below.

1 attachments
125.3 kB
Posted on 14 years ago

someone sure likes the Who!

;)

nashu.bandcamp.com
Posted on 14 years ago

Very cool! Butcher block? With a paint job? Rock on!

Vintage Drum Fan (Not a Guru)
Posted on 14 years ago

Hi Guys, it's what we in England call sticky back plastic, or trade-name Fablon once upon a time. I designed the melted flags in Photoshop, put them on a disc in real size and gave them to a sign company along with my hardware free shells, and they printed the plastic then applied it to the shells (they wet the shells first so they can position plastic accurately then simply roller the stuff down) directly on top of the original wrap. It has dulled the sound slightly, but nothing a good engineer wouldn't appreciate anyway. This is for my 'sixties pop band The Urban Spacemen. If I want to change back I simply remove it and give a quick clean with solvent remover. I love the counter-top wrap that everyone else hates: it has survived unblemished all through several major tours and several international relocations plus close on 40 years of gigging. It is also quite singular in the world of drums and always has been here in England. For purity of tone and magnificence of looks I have my Gretsch Centennial in Elm veneer but it wouldn't make sense in a 'sixties pop band.

Posted on 14 years ago

Faboulos Set! To nice to play. I really like the art on the back.

Rock on.

Red

Posted on 14 years ago

Great looking kit.

Joe Falco
www.oldgraymule.com
Posted on 14 years ago

From Strangefish

he doesnt like The Who. He Loves Me..right mate

Posted on 14 years ago

From Strangefish

why is my face not on hereHmmmm

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here