Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Rogers Big R hi hat and pedal footboards

Hi all,

Are the footboards for the Big R (Supreme) kick pedal and hi hat identical? I see one on eBay that's listed as a Big R hi hat pedal footboard but as far as I can tell it looks like it's from a kick pedal... I am unfamiliar with the hi hat.

Posted on 6 years ago

I think they're the same. The only difference appears to be the toe stop on the bass pedal that covers the gap where the connecting link is on the hi-hat pedal.

Posted on 6 years ago

Actually, just thought of a possible difference. I think there's a pin through the end of the hi-hat pedal that connects the link to the center rod. This means that there would be a hole (two, actually) that the bass pedal doesn't have.

Posted on 6 years ago

I have a Big R HH, but not the bass pedal, so I can't say for certain that the footboards are identical. Looking at the catalog though, it would appear that the bass pedal footboard does indeed have the two holes for the HH linkage, so maybe Rogers used the same footboard for both. Would make sense.

[Attachment: 119054]

Mike

1 attachments
-No Guru... still learning more every day-
Posted on 6 years ago

From mchair303

I have a Big R HH, but not the bass pedal, so I can't say for certain that the footboards are identical. Looking at the catalog though, it would appear that the bass pedal footboard does indeed have the two holes for the HH linkage, so maybe Rogers used the same footboard for both. Would make sense.[Attachment: 119054]Mike

Hmmm...I see that, too, but mine doesn't have the holes. Not sure if mine is maybe a newer or older version.

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here