Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.05637%

Rogers 24" bass drum.

I am looking at 24" Rogers Script logo bass drum. It has a New England White Nitron finish. Missing tom mount and Ts and Claws. Otherwise intact with script Rogers badge, lugs, spur mounts & spurs, and hoops. Finish has a long crack, but its not split per se. Is this worth the $40 this guy is asking for it? I had him double check to make sure it is in fact 24" and it is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Posted on 16 years ago

shepfu!...

$40.00 for a Rogers 14X24 with the hardware that remains is an excellent buy! The "New England White" wrap can of course be removed and the drum restored/refinished to match your kit... add a few of the missing components... and voila!... a Rogers 14X24! Good deal... I would certainly do it!

Tommyp

Posted on 16 years ago

Thanks a lot for the advice TommyP, I have noticed that you are one of the Rogers eficienado's (please excuse the spelling) on this site. As much as I wanted to buy this drum, my budget (wife, mortgage, gas etc) wouldn't allow it this month. There is still a couple of vintage shells this guy is selling on Boston's craiglist if anyone has any interest.

Posted on 16 years ago

I am kind of interested.

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here