Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Rogers 13 x 9 tom tom

I have a 60's English made Rogers blue stripe kit with a single 12 x 8 tom mounted with Swivomatic fitting to the bass drum, and have just got back into playing after 20 odd years.

I would like to try to expand the kit by adding a medium tom to bridge between the 12 x 8 and the 16 x 16 floor tom tom( did Rogers make a 13 x 9?) and would also need some suitable fitting bracket to mount both side toms.

I would also like to get hold of a 20"x 1 3/4" wooden bass drum rim since, over the years of session work and not using the front head, it has disappeared.

This might be my biggest problem- trying to locate one in good order especially in blue oyster although would be happy to find any colour.

Can anyone help with an English made Rogers 13x9 tom in blue stripe?

Posted on 15 years ago

Probably, but you are going to need information from a collector of English Rogers, as they are not the same drums as American Rogers. Shell composition was different. The hardware is slightly different as well.

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 15 years ago

Thanks Ploughman Will try as you suggested.

Ray

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here