Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Rim 1 brand and decade question

Hi,

I just wanted to find out the brand (Rogers, Gretsch, Ludwig etc) and decade (60s, 70s etc.) for these rims. A magnet sticks to all the rims so I know their not brass and are triple flanged with top flange directed outward. The rim's size are 12 inch, 16 inch (taiwan), 13inch, 13 inch (taiwan) in the attached order. I believe that all four are made by the same brand because they look the same except sizes. Thank you for your assistance.

Regards, Robert

Posted on 18 years ago

It is hard to tell from the photos, but you mention Taiwan, are they stamped in any way with that?

David

Posted on 18 years ago

Quoted post

It is hard to tell from the photos, but you mention Taiwan, are they stamped in any way with that? David

Maybe a close up of a section of the rim particularly around a tag might help.

The ones that have taiwan in parenthesis do while the others do not. Robert

Posted on 18 years ago

Here are a couple close up shots of the 12 inch and 16 inch tags on those rims. The tags seem to be the same for all 4 rims and are triple flanged with the front lip sticking outward. The 16 inch rim has etched really small taiwan near a tag while the 12 inch does not have etched anything. Hopefully, the close ups will speak volumes. I appreciate the help in identify the brand and decade of these rims.

[Attachment: 255]

[Attachment: 256]

2 attachments
Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here