Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Restoring a Rogers R-380: Need lugs!

I know this kit isn't a collectible, but it is still vintage so I'm restoring it. All I need at this point is lugs and an elbow for my rack 1 tom. Does anyone know how/where to get this stuff? Thanks!

Posted on 14 years ago

SHOW US THE DRUMS!Then we can tell you if they are unique to that set or generic-earlier import R-series drums are Yamaha built and very nice.The unique finishes are collectible.

Posted on 14 years ago

Here is a link to a couple pics. I am going to upload more detailed pics tonight.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=2185270&id=38209898

Posted on 14 years ago

There is a picture of your set in the vintage drum guide-1980 Rogers 380.The lugs are not typical generics,but similar to lower-line Yamaha's of the period.PM The Ploughman or Tommyp-they are the pros at Rogers.Have they been painted?

Posted on 14 years ago

Look at Ebay auction #310083241548 6 drum lugs for drums.

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks for the info! Did you find the drum guide on-line or do you have a hard copy? I contacted the Ebay guy, if he has a couple more of those kind of lugs I think they will work. They haven't been painted, but one of the lugs is chipped and it looks like it's chrome plated brass or some other kind of metal.

Posted on 14 years ago

From Mschminke

Thanks for the info! Did you find the drum guide on-line or do you have a hard copy? I contacted the Ebay guy, if he has a couple more of those kind of lugs I think they will work. They haven't been painted, but one of the lugs is chipped and it looks like it's chrome plated brass or some other kind of metal.

Click on Partner Web Sites at the top right of this page.

The Drum Guide is in the drop down for you.

There's lots of info there.

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here