I just wanted to show the great work,that,Craig Winston, of the Motorcity Drum Kitchen, has done for me. The first picture is my Rogers Dyna-sonic snare, Dayton, I believe to be pre CBS, that I posted on here, before Craig worked his magic. The snare was all gunked up, the frame was jacked and did not work properly. Now, the snare looks brand new and the snare frame has been returned to it's rightful glory. Craig shined this drum so well, that, you can see me taking the picture in the shell! When I went to pick up the snare, not only did I have to get proper instructions on how to use the Dyna-sonic correctly, but, I also had to wear white gloves so I wouldn't smudge up the drum. I loved every minute of my "schooling"! Craig is also restoring my Fullerton kit (Ohio tags, scripted logo, before 9/72) to it's proper beauty. I will post pictures when I get it back. I would also like to thank Tommy P and everyone else on this site that has given me so much information on Rogers drums, I couldn't be more fired up to own this kit!